lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

Actividades de inglés para 4ºA para el día 16 de junio


1. Read the following text

My name is Greg Leonard. I live in Oxford. My address is 14, Newtown Road, Oxford. I play football and volleyball. I do karate, but I don’t do gymnastics. I don’t go swimming or cycling.

My name is Anna Davis. I live in Cambridge. My address is 20, Hill Street, Cambridge. I don’t play football or volleyball. I do karate and gymnastics. I go swimming, but I don’t go cycling.


2   Answer Yes or No. 

The boy's name is Greg.Yes
1. He lives in Manchester. _______________
2. He plays football gymnastics. ________________
3. Greg does karate. _______________
4. Anna Davis lives in Oxford. _____________
5. Anna doesn't play football. _______________
6. Anna goes swimming. _______________
7. Anna goes cycling. _______________
8. This text is about a boy and a girl. ____________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario